On Saturday, April 9th, 2011; over 25 participants came out to our Altoona location to learn how to properly clean and maintain the exterior of their vehicle. Presenters Ron and Joe showed the audience how to apply waxes, properly use rubbing compounds, and best practices when detailing a vehicle. The audience was treated to a free breakfast from Panera Bread and received a bucket of materials to get started on their own vehicles! Stay tuned to our Facebook page as we’ll be announcing more Customer Training sessions in the future! View pictures from the training class in the slideshow below!
On Saturday, August 14th, 2010; we invited some customers out to KarPro (next to the Professionals Auto Body location in Duncansville) for our 1st Customer Training Session. ASE Certified Technician & KarPro Manager Tom McMullen demonstrated to the audience in a quick 40 minute session on how to properly change the oil and oil filter in their vehicles. Not only did our customers learn some valuable car maintenance tips, they also received a free breakfast and free giveaways!
**We are continually adding new Customer Training Sessions to improve our customer’s experiences. In future sessions, here is what attendees can expect to learn:
Session: What to do after damage is done to your vehicle
- How to select a reputable automotive collision repair facility
- How automotive collision damage is analyzed & estimated
- Key steps involved in a quality repair process
- What the difference is between ‘OEM’ & ‘Aftermarket’ body parts and why it matters (see video below)
- Customer Rights & Obligations
- How to tell the repairs conducted are safe and properly done
- How to use the repair center, an agency and the claims department to obtain the best repair possible
This courses includes a step-by-step guide to the entire auto body repair processes, from estimation through repair and refinish to final vehicle delivery. In addition, attendees will understand the reasons for potential delays, learn about parts and their usage, as well as discover how to properly set customer expectations.
In addition, check out our library of other online training videos:
- How to perform an oil change
- Changing a tire
- Checking fluids
- Maintenance of your paint-clear coat